The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1184 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Bravo. This is a job well done. Sometimes we stray from God and find it hard to let Him back in (thinking we have sinned too much as if sin had levels). Thanks for sharing.
03/08/06
I would have started the story with the painting. However, well done.
03/08/06
Jesus is standing at the door and knocking - good article about our need for opening our heart to Christ.
03/09/06
Very good!!Loved the ending!
03/10/06
I remember that painting - a classic which continues to illustrate Christ's willingness and readiness to enter, but only if WE open the door. Very nicely portrayed.
03/10/06
A beautiful message! I loved it! You also proved that one can get their point across in very few words (which I also loved) - and you did it to perfection! Great story! ....and a wonderful Read!
I love it! I love it! This is a wonderful sample of saying much with little.

03/11/06
"Then when life intervened I began closing the door..." How true is that? Definately for me! Great job touching a truth that we all face.
05/05/06
Hi Judy. Sorry to contact you via your feedback, but I need to talk to you about your latest Challenge entry. Could you please send me a private message as soon as possible? Thank you. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)