The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2151 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/06
There is so much to love here, but I'll pick out the line that spoke to me today: "Repeal the time dread ire has spoken." It reminds me of a verse in Joel that has become dear to me: I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten...And your last two lines are perfect.
02/14/06
I love the flow of this poem. It's something that we all can relate to. When I finished reading it, I had a sense of hope. We don't have to be bound by these sins. Lovely.
02/14/06
Break every bond of Anger’s passion.
Repeal the time dread ire has stolen,
and with sweet Holy Spirit Wind
breathe Peace in every corner of my soul!


Favorite! Favorite! Favorite! What a blessing to read today! Lovely and so encouraging. Thank you.
02/15/06
The deliverance you portrayed at the sun's breaking through made me think of the verse from James 4:7 "submit, therefore, to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you" Thanks for writing this. It is pure ministry.
02/17/06
Aha! There's going to be more poetry in the winner's circle again this week! Congratulations in advance, 'cause this is simply AMAZING!!!
02/17/06
This piece is very rich.

Rich in truth.
Rich in wording and phrase.
Rich in message.

And we are all richer for having read it. Thank you.
02/17/06
Very well done I like the repetion of break at the begining of the lines.