The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1784 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Hahahaha! This was great and the ending, oh the ending was perfect! LOL
Hehe...fantastic! It made me laugh out loud, and that's not easy to do!
01/25/06
Very interesting. I especially liked your reference to Jungle Book.
this is so clever! I really enjoyed it.
01/26/06
Top notch!
01/27/06
This would make a great skit.
01/27/06
That was great!I could see the whole thign :)
01/27/06
This was awesome! Fantastic! It could be used so many different ways! What a fun read!
Incredible! You've managed to wrap a wonderful lesson up inside a funny attention-grabbing story. I can see this as a skit, an illustration for a sermon or lesson, a children's comic, or even a book-length MS. Well-done!
01/27/06
This is great, Kenn. I think youngsters too, would love it, maybe a whole series. More, encore! LOL!
01/28/06
A Masterpiece of artistic Creativity! What else can I say? "Batteries not included"...it only works with God's Word in Mankind's Heart! Give this Author a Gold Medal!
01/28/06
Oh, very well done! Entertaining, provocative, great dialogue and oodles of truth. What more could I want.
Demons playing with Christian action figures, huh? All from the word 'start'. Waaaay more creative than I was this week (probably most other entries too! lol)

This was fun to read and kept me guessing what type of animal they were for a while. Never would have suspected demons.

On a serious note, it painted a picture of us as toys to play with, but something to fear when the word of God is applied to our hearts. Great message.
01/29/06
Thank you for not boring me! I loved this. Great writing.
01/29/06
lol.. I loved it. Very creative and well written! This is a keeper... a very strong entry!
Initially I was drawn in by the title, and was I glad! Good use of humor to teach a very important lesson. Very creative! Good job.