The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 875 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/14
Beautiful! Powerful, and moving.

God bless~
I can totally picture this event through your writing. Also, it resurrected memories of my own travels and having similar God-moments in places where I least expected it. Thanks for sharing. Great writing!
11/15/14
Beautiful. I loved how the history flowed from your words, as well as the present. Thank you.
11/18/14
I loved your beautifully-written account of your visit to the church in this little visit! I enjoyed your descriptions of the people, in particular that of the inebriated man: "Causing great embarrassment to his fellow townsfolk, the slightly pickled man spent his time both welcoming and terrorizing the young girls in the tour group by attempting to kiss as many as he could." I could just picture it! :) Also, your ending was so inspirational and touching! Thank you for sharing this story!
11/19/14
I enjoyed your travelogue from your title all the way to the point where worship once again ascended.
11/20/14
Congrats!
God bless~
11/20/14
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LEVEL AND E.C. WINS!! I loved your piece and am not a bit surprised to find it in the winners' circle! WAY TO WRITE!! :)
11/21/14
There's so much colour and reflection in this piece, but you've lifted the mood from nostalgia and regret to one where we could join you in expressing hope and praise - against the existing scenario. Well done.
A stirring piece! It shows once more that worship is not about buildings but about worshipers. Sounds like you have a wonderful ministry.
Congratulations on your EC place.
11/21/14
Congratulations on your EC place. I enjoyed this tale of the trip through Poland and especially the little village and disused church. I was curious as to the date of this trip, whether quite a while ago or fairly recent. How lovely to travel with a group that loved to sing.