The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1627 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/06/14
Wow, if this doesn't make the Devil flee, nothing will. Powerful and compelling, as an arrow straight into evil's place.

My sincerest prayers are with you, as the battle rages, and the victory won!
03/06/14
I forgot to add how masterfully written this awesome piece is!
03/10/14
Great commentary on the battle we all face as soldiers of Jesus Christ. Great imagery. Thanks for sharing your battle with us. God Bless.
03/11/14
Masterful! Excellent job of the spiritual warfare all Christians face and how important it is to always be a soldier in the Lord, through prayer, meditation, faith, and His word!

Thank you!

God bless~
03/13/14
Great article. You have clearly expounded the warfare that Christ's disciples face and will continue to face at the hands of Satan. Part of your piece reads as a Job-like experience. Even though we lose everything, we have Christ and this means we have the victory in this terrible conflict.
03/13/14
Wow! Are you ever ready for Master's. Congratulations on this well deserved win. I am thrilled for you. Blessings...
03/13/14
And on that EC! Congrats again!
03/13/14
Congrats Sheldon!

Are you moving to Masters? Hope to see you there next time!

So happy for you my friend. Well deserved...

God bless~
03/13/14
Congratulations!

Wing His Words
03/14/14
A well-deserved EC. I am praying for you now, dear brother.
Congratulations my friend! You have really taken off and have worked hard at improving your writing and it so shows. Congratulations on your EC! Happy Dance!
Great article, Sheldon.

Our lives in this world are truly wrought with battle. Our own flesh and Spirit are contrary one to the other (Galatians 5:17.)I have prayed and will pray for you.

Congratulations and Blessings,
Dusty
Well written, well done and congratulations!

In spite of the battle we see, we have the unseen victory. My prayers are with you.

JackiB