The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1086 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/13/13
I definitely felt like I was reading a Christian romance here. Great dialogue and creative use of descriptive characterizations - as they say "show, don't tell".
A sweet, poignant and tender love story . . .

Please "throw a brick" for others to enjoy, comment and support your writing:

http://www.faithwriters.com/Boards/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=37705

Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
12/16/13
Oh, this is lovely. I just loved the way Sandy got off at the next stop. This reminds of old movies on the late late show. I wanted to read more about this couple. Loved the ending.

Thanks and blessings....
12/17/13
Great dialogue! You did a beautiful job of building a story around the theme. Very sweet story and the situation is real for so many people.
You did a wonderful job on this charming piece. This is a great example of showing. I could sense his uneasiness when he looked at the table. You also did a nice job of covering the topic too. I really enjoyed this.
Most excellent! Congratulations on your well-deserved win!

Love & Hugs in, through and because of Jesus, the Christ,

Judi Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV
12/19/13
Gotta love the romance in this. Congratulations on a well deserved win!
01/04/14
Your story really touched my spirit. I teared up at the end and I'm not usually very weepy. Nicely written and congratulations on your EC placing!