The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1802 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/14/05
Beautiful!
11/15/05
I know the offering you've written here is beautiful to the Lord. I hope you have music with this. I especially love the ending.
Excellent work. I really love it. I agree with Crista, I hope you have music to go with it!
11/16/05
Wonderful! I loved how you laid it out!
11/16/05
Excellent work. Loved the visual effect of the poem that really emphasised each word. May the Lord's plan prosper
in your creative hands. Yeggy
11/17/05
This is brilliant work! The creative layout is really eye-catching and it emphasizes each word. The repetition and alliteration are perfect.
Excellent! You've made me cry. Truly inspired work. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
It's certainly not 'hard to understand' that is would be a great song! So much depth of meaning here, which is not always prevalent in contempory songs.
11/17/05
Very, very good! Can't wait to hear it sung!
11/20/05
Wow. I almost want to sing it. Is this a winner this week? Lets wait and see... :)
11/21/05
Top Rated Beautiful. I just Love it. Thank you for this Excellent article. God Bless. Helen
03/29/07
Sally, I may be that person. Thank you. *gulp*
03/29/07
Oh, Sally - I can SO relate. I definitely needed this. Amazing.
03/29/07
Yes, this will minister to so many Sally - it touches the soul. You are so talented.
03/30/07
It's a winner to me, even all this time later. Thank you for blessing us with this "brick" today.
Beautiful. Appealing to the eyes and to the heart. Great work.
This does something to me when I read it. Stirs the soul like words from Him should. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful piece! ^_^
Thank you Sally - this is going in my favorites.
Beautifully written and so God-honoring! Thanks for bringing it to our attention.
Verna