The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1204 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/25/13
Prolific message with a powerful and important last line.

God bless~
01/29/13
This is well thought out. My own preference when reading devotionals or lessons is for something I can relate to--some specific example from a person's real life. Otherwise, it's too cold and abstract. Your writing and organization are very good.
The title gave a good indication of what was to follow; a thoughtful article relating well to the challenge theme. Although some phrasing was awkward, your message was clear.
01/31/13
There are some great reminders here. Nice job, especially for a first entry!
01/31/13
You share a VERY important message in this piece. (In fact, I wrote on the same topic of Sabbath rest in "A Gift of Great Grace" in Masters.) I believe the Sabbath was given as a blessing, and even secular people are realizing its benefits. In enjoyed reading the many reasons we need this one day of the week for rest and refreshing.
01/31/13
A powerful message. If only we would obey that fourth commandment we would indeed find ourselves more at peace with the world. The world seems too busy to hear or listen to that message. Well written article.