The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 819 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/25/12
Good profile of inner dialogue, with some suspense thrown in without loading it too much. The ticking clock was a good frame to hang the story on. Well done.
This is a great piece. You grabbed any attention immediately. I could feel the tension as the conflict built. The ending was spectacular as he still struggled. I really enjoyed it because it felt so real.
05/26/12
Intensely satisfying piece. Held my attention throughout the entire story...Nicely done. Thank you.

God bless~
Hi -

This was a compelling weave of suspense. It grips indeed.

Thank you for sharing about the wrestling between good and evil. Delighted that good won.

Certainly, our Lord is pleased and for sure, grandma is too!
05/28/12
A well expressed and nicely written piece. The struggles between right and wrong are often a matter of choice. You have conveyed this message across in your story very well.
05/30/12
Suspenseful and dynamic. Good job!
I was so hoping your mc would make the right choice! Excellent story!
05/30/12
I absolutely LOVE this! I just gave me a jolt to remember who is talking to me when I'm truly doubting the words....God Bless and I thought this was excellent!
Congratulations for placing 6th in level three and 20th overall!