The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 761 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/12
Wow! What a great read! This is a really good lesson on the abundant life vs. earthly riches difference.

I appreciate that it is written in down to earth language with an overtone of true kindness towards the reader.
This is a well written devotion. You make some great points. It is so true that the world we live in is so different. Instant gratification is around every corner with smart phones and the internet.I liked how you told what abundance meant to Jesus. It made me stop and think.
05/05/12
Any entry about Jesus gets my attention, and this one did just that. I loved the entire piece. Good job, and a fitting devotional for our King of kings.

Thanks. God Bless~
05/07/12
Abundance indeed. I thank you for reminding me of all I have in Christ. We need fresh heavenly viewpoints repeated to us again and again. Thanks for doing that.
05/07/12
What a great lesson! I loved the contrast drew between abundance and wealth. So much truth here and so well presented and crafted. Nice writing. Thank you!
05/09/12
A great devotional and a good reminder for all of us. Well written. God bless!
05/10/12
A nicely written sermonette. Thank you for sharing this. God bless.