The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1452 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/16/12
Interesting and well written entry. I thought this was a powerful piece with significant meaning.

Thank you. God Bless~
03/16/12
A solid and well constructed message. Nice work here!
Well written. Good job.
03/21/12
I love the comparisons of Steve Jobs and King Asa. I also loved the prayer at the end. Good job. God bless!
03/22/12
A hearty Congratulations!
God Bless you~
A really excellent devotional, Edmond. Congratulations on your EC!
03/22/12
Congratulations on your EC, Edmond! I was glad to see your name up there. :) This was a lovely, encouraging devotional.
03/22/12
Congratulations on your well-deserved EC win! This piece has a powerful message, and a beautiful flow. As always, I love your ending prayer, but I have to say, my favorite paragraph, the one that struck me in the heart, was the second to last.
03/22/12
Congratulations on your placing for a well-constructed entry. I like the way you have bridged across from Steve Jobs to the rest of us without losing your way - or losing your readers.
03/22/12
Excellent comparison, Edmond. Profound message! Congratulations for your Editor's Choice award with this!
03/23/12
Thanks for your encouragement, everyone! God bless.
03/23/12
Nice Biblical message which fits so well with the topic. Congratulations on your EC.
03/23/12
Awesome! Very thought provoking! Congratulations!
So nicely written and an important reminder. Congratulations!