The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1026 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/09/12
Your article is so right on the truth. Well written too. I really liked it. Mike
02/09/12
Sounds foundational theology and well presented. Good job!
I liked the example you gave. It really showed your point. Everyone getting to heaven would certainly lessen the impact of Jesus dying on the cross. I get people who haven't understood the sacrifice Jesus made rationalizing that everyone will be in heaven but not someone who believes and understands it. That alone seems quite astonishing. And definitely not the work of the Holy Spirit.
02/11/12
Good job with this. God bless~
02/11/12
A very important message for our time. Well written and communicated.
Please get in the pulpit and preach it! very good job exposing a false teacher. We started a new church a few years back ( we had moved) and wound up with a pastor who was tutored under Bell's teaching. It is so subliminal that it's hard to pinpoint. That very book is what the small group leaders used for meetings.
I wrote a challenge piece on it titled "It seemed good to us.".
Thanx for sounding the alarm.
02/16/12
Extremely well written. Thoughtprovoking. Thanks for sharing.
02/16/12
It is astounding how so many can believe these false teachers over Jesus—over His word! Great job on this, so relevant today with so many believing a “loving God” would send no one to hell. But it is man’s unbelief that sends him. You need to get this out beyond FW, very good message!