The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1437 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this immensely. You did a great job pulling me into the story. The idea of making it an assignment. is quite creative.

I noticed little errors like missing words and quotes. A critique group would help with that. I also noticed that though the dialog was a bit rugged, the descriptions in between the quotes were well-written and correct. My only question would be if he spoke in that slang way, would his descriptions be so good?
This is a dilemma because if you stayed in character it might be difficult to read. I don't really have an answer but more am just sharing my musings.

Overall, I think you did a fantastic job. It was a refreshing read and a great example of how adults can learn from kids.
11/06/11
I really like this.

The end seemed a bit rushed to me... I would have liked to see a few of the details in the beginning taken out and then the a bit more at the end.

I loved the name of the blog. :)
11/08/11
I enjoyed your story. I'm not an expert commenter but I think Shann's advice about things would be helpful. Keep writing!
11/08/11
TimBob may have thought he was blah, blah, blahing, but I believe he benefited from his own blogging...

Cute story. Loved the message.
11/09/11
I liked this story. Good message and fun to read. Thanks. God Bless~
11/13/11
This is a great story with a lot of realism in it. I like that idea of the "blah blah blah log." Great job!
11/14/11
An enjoyable piece demonstrating the right approach to evangelism. Reaching people for Christ is not so much about telling them than showing in kind by first meeting their needs. A powerful message in a story. Excellent job!
11/16/11
This is a great piece...I enjoyed the read...God bless you and thanks for sharing it...