The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1521 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/24/10
A very wise MC to seek the truth for himself. You tied your story in so well with the Biblical account. Great job.
12/27/10
Excellent work! You've captured the essence of Amos 8:9-12 and made it come to life with this story. How true many a time people tend to wait till they come to the state of desperation before they recognize what's important and what's written in the word of God. A very well written and crafted piece.
Seek and you will find...I liked the way you ended this piece.
Excellent interpretation of the Bible in story form.
12/28/10
A most unusual plot development. Well done
12/29/10
I really like this one. Meaty and interesting. Great writing!
Oooh. Good mystery and suspense in this piece. I'm glad the MC was looking for answers in the right places.
Wow, great story! I love the way you put us there without trying to give us too much information, just enough. The ending is perfect.
Much talent on display here. Great skill and annointing. The title was perfect in a number of ways. Congrats on placement!!!
Congratulations on placing with your excellent story!
"The steel gate shut easily, but the weathered lock seemed unstable. Josef decided to secure it with a heavy chain and padlock." I liked the way this played into your ending - one is not able to lock out the Lord. The promise that truth is written in our hearts is an especially endearing one to me. Thoroughly enjoyed this and congratulations - well deserved!
This piece gives me goosebumps on so many different levels. Excellent job! Congratulations on your well deserved placing!
01/07/11
I thought that your story was quite thought provoking and well written.