The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 949 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Excellent writing, you really have a way of getting the reader to feel like they are really there. Great story and great writing!
12/12/10
I could just imagine a narrator reading this in a hillbilly style accent. ;) Like the previous commentor said, I felt like I was there.

I saw a short video about the ministry of a cowboy church once. They got people there who would have never come to church otherwise. I like how you shared that friendly, non-threatening atmosphere of the cowboy church with your readers.

Awesomely done!
This was great. I've read many wonderful stories about this topic I so struggled with. You made the topic seem easy and wrote one of my favorite stories this week. Great job!
12/14/10
And I guess you all sang until you were 'horse!' Great story, with evocative descriptions, which reminded me of my friends who are active in rodeo ministry. Well done.
12/15/10
I was there with you in that cow pasture. What a great story from a precious memory. Thanks for sharing it.
Congratulations for placing 10th in your level!
05/05/11
Terri, I'm going to feature this fun story in the Front Page Showcase for the week of May 23. Look for it on the FaithWriters home page--and congratulations!