The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 983 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/12/10
I know little about how to write poetry, but I think you did a great job with rhyme and rhythm. I loved how you included the entire Biblical narrative. A great ending!
08/12/10
A beautiful poetic message of God's love and grace and His willingness to touch us in our shame and make us whole. This is a winner for sure!
08/12/10
I love your cadence and rhyme - excellent job! And in addition to that, you made me feel as though I was in the crowd that day when Jesus healed the woman. Great writing!
This is simply beautiful, it really pulled out all kinds of emotions from me. The flow was perfect, the meter soothing.
Oh, Oh, Oh! This is so very joyous and written so darn cleverly well. It's filled with hope and made me simply happy and feel like celebrating too! :)
I just really loved this poem. There is much application to the world we live in today. Jesus still heals, still saves and he especially loves who the world considers the least among us.
I really enjoyed this poem. I loved its rhythm and flow, and the wonderful message it held. Good job!
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and in the top 30 overall.