The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1082 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/20/10
Exactly!
05/21/10
I didn't get around to writing for the challenge this week (for all the same reasons), but had I written...it would have been for all the same reasons! Thanks for being my spokesperson this week!
Ahhh...life always seems to be "getting in the way" of our writing, and yet without it, what would we have to write about?! Well told!
first time I read this, I wanted to comment to tell you how real this felt to me- but I had to get back to an insistant toddler. this time I thought- oh yeah! I liked this and just as I hit the comment box, a whimper started from the small girl in the next room. this is all to say-- it may not be every writer's life but it's sure as heck mine.

good job, wish I could give you better feedback (more helpful) but, um, you know how this goes!
05/25/10
Don't be silly, a REAL writer would never tolerate a life like... "what, oh, just a minute, honey, I know mommy said that already, but this important,"...uh, where was I?
05/25/10
I could see this whole story, and can attest to the reality of this! :) I enjoyed the touches of humor here, too! Very nice!
05/25/10
Love the honesty and humour along with the interruptions, though as an empty-nester I can assure you that interruptions never quite disappear. Well done.
You mean I'm not the only one with barking dogs, ringing telephones and the many interruptions of a busy day. Thank you very much. I really enjoyed this, especially the reminder that there is always tomorrow.
I'd laugh hysterically if it weren't so true. Absolutely a writer's life. Well done, very well done indeed.