The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1469 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Message received! Very good "internal" thinking. Sealed with the stamp of the Holy Spirit, and yet how many hesitate handing over their "passport"? Enjoyed this!
08/02/05
Interesting! Some valid points about not wanting to give things up, and yet seeking that 'approved forever' sticker!
Indecision, confusion...then sweet surrender! Love the end: "Stamp me." Good job!
08/03/05
I really like your story! Wonderful, delightful, good ending!
God bless ya, littlelight
08/04/05
A fresh and creative idea. Well done.
08/05/05
Just like we humans. Still wanting our way 'til the very end! When we get there, we can finally let go of that awful internal struggle. Loved the last line! Blessings. Jo
08/06/05
I really like the ending on this one.. "Stamp me." Perfect.
08/06/05
Nicely done.
08/06/05
Yup, great last line and I liked the internal struggle.
A really cute story with a great point to cinch it all up!
08/08/05
Congratulations, Brenda. A good strong message here - well done!
08/08/05
Enjoyed the analogy! Internal dialogue works well. Great skill in keeping the analogy going and not pushing the ending in the reader's face. Well done. Yeggy
08/09/05
Brenda,
I have to agree with the others. It was an interesting story with good internal dialogue and a perfect finish.
08/12/05
Love this!!! Sounds like some of my conversations with God. I really enjoyed reading your story.
10/19/05
Hi Brenda. I'm just preparing the new FaithWriters' Anthology and need a short (two to three sentences) bio piece to include in a new section for the book - "Meet Our Authors." The bio notes need to be written in the third person. Could you please send it to me via a Private Message? Thanks so much. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)