The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 968 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This entry reminds me once again that God's sufficient.
You offer an uplifting and inspiring approach to life's problems. A great example for other folks to follow. Good work.
04/12/09
Imagine being just over 5 feet tall and suddenly hearing that you will be driving an orange (your least favorite color) Bronco II that gets 6 mpg to drive 35 miles each way with your small child in tow. Imagine constant breakdowns of said vehicle. Now imagine parking that vehicle in front of your house, which is painted "Safety Purple."

I wasn't grateful until God painted the sky purple and orange at dusk one night--I got His message, and I sent you a PM. :-)
04/12/09
What a positive approach to a very challenging situation! Thanks for sharing this deeply personal story.
04/12/09
Great title, and some very transparent writing--I appreciated this very much.
04/13/09
Very transparent writing.
04/13/09
You have been given a wonderful gift of seeing the positive in what looks like a very negative situation. So glad you were able with God's help to turn it around. Very nice writing.
04/13/09
Very good, personal writing. You draw the reader into your life so that we can actually "share" in your experience.
04/14/09
Bless you! I love it when one decides to accept a situation, trust God and make the best of it. You shared just that with the reader.
Mona
Thanks everyone for your wonderful remarks! oh...and Margaret, I don't have PM so maybe you could send your message to my [email protected]. Thanks!