The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1076 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/22/09
Good message here for all of us. We all are called to be God's messengers and spread His word. And now I know what a cooee is.
01/24/09
Fascinating information about the cooee. I enjoyed this.
01/25/09
Wow. Creative take on this topic! Good job!

One thing. Overusing words other than "he said / she said" actually draws readers away from the story onto the tag words...and/or readers will skip those words altogether.

Just a thought. :)
01/25/09
You made an informative article extremely entertaining, and I enjoyed this piece very much.
01/25/09
This was very enjoyable. I like the spiritual anologies to the "cooee" call. Very nice!
A great read. I laughed at "why do they have to bring God into everything" :) The conversation is natural and the story is entertaining and educational.
01/26/09
This was so interesting. (You've piqued my curiosity). I've never heard of it. Your lesson (about John the Baptist and the gospel) was very good and your ending wonderful.
01/26/09
I wondered why the parents were being so spiritual about it, and laughed at the MC's thought. You packed a lot of info into this piece - nicely done!
I loved these wise parents who used what interested their child to plant spiritual seeds. Excellent entry.