The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1532 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/15/07
What a creative idea...and a beautiful and unique take on our topic this week! Kudos! Make that a triple! And give a fellow writer a "comment", ok?
12/15/07
The character's voices are just right. I love the fast-paced tempo of this piece, and the last paragraph. Good stuff.
12/16/07
Boy, I'd hate to be the miserly Christian who decided to just take the money and run that day, wouldn't you? What a let-down that would have been! Love the voice and the dialogue you came up with in this story. The characters are realistic and fun to read.
Hey - this was a fun read with good dialogue and a point well made - the church is it's people - regardless of denomination.
Great fun! Well written, and a pleasure to read. :) Cat.
12/19/07
Really, really cute, a fun read and a very creative take on the topic. This one's a real keeper.
12/19/07
Wonderful illustration and you kept my attention from the beginning to the end. Great story.
I LOVE this! Great message, right on topic, great dialogue. Excellent!!!
Pay it forward. Yes! I love this. Excellent message, well written, and just a plain ole good read.
super creative laura lots of fun and really sparky - good message too in a contemporary setting!
12/19/07
Is this based on a true story because my DD just told me a story like this yesterday. I liked the way you wrote it.
12/19/07
I've seen it happen before myself. It really is amazing to watch.
I really like this. It sounds as if it could be happening right this very moment in a starbucks down the road. VERY realistic dialouge and I liked the nickname of "Seminary Sam" That was an interesting touch, but the best piece was the ending with the $100 bill. Very nice!
12/20/07
This was a lot of fun to read. Very good, realistic dialogue -- and a great message. Nice job with the topic.
Gotta LOVE this one!!! Great story...everything about it.
12/20/07
Laura, I love this! Great writing, wonderful concept of The Church:)
Laury
I can't believe I missed this wonderful entry! Fantastic story and message, yes.... let's all pay it forward!