The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1660 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/07
I could feel the authenticity in the pleas for help, and the raw emotion, as well as the encouragement. Thanks for reminding us that we don't need to "be there" to be an encouragement.
11/17/07
E-mails seem to be a popular vehicle this week. Very nice job, creative and a blessing. God bless.
11/17/07
I love this, because it is so true to where I often find encouragement. Great job writing it!
11/19/07
A great title and a wonderful story.
11/19/07
Having a froend to whom you can open up to is wonderful. That she would respond to your need in such an encouraging way would be tremendous. Great story!
11/20/07
You really captured the emotions and we can all relate to keeping in touch with email! :-) Great job! Hugs!
11/20/07
I really enjoyed reading this! I so badly wanted for Jennifer to feel better. (but I realize that is not always reality). I liked what Tori did to help (especially the house-cleaning and meals). Good work on this well-written piece!
11/21/07
This resonates with me because of the health problems I've been slogging through. The FWs emails and prayers have done just what you describe in this entry: cheer, encouragement, and support. Wonderful example of encouragement.
It is a blessing to have friends like this in your life that you can be honest and open with. Thank you for this reminder.
Oh, this is so very creative and so very real to life. My prayer partners and I do this all the time! Thanks for the reminder that though people are stretched time-wise these days, we can still reach out and encourage those in need. Great job.
So much emotion in here! What a great friendship between those too. I'm glad that her encouragment made a world of difference to Jennifer. Great job.
Oh, this is so lovely. I like that you didn't say exactly what was wrong with your gal. The ending works really well in this piece. Nicely done.
I really like how you used the internet as a tool for encouragement here. This was wonderful!
E (encourgement) in the E mail modern age. Very creative and I liked the honest, human touch expressed by your characters.
It was very nice watching these two women communicate. I love email and encouraging friends (and being encouraged) that way, also. Good job. Very honest. Nice writing.