The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1208 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! This is awesome. I don't know what it has to do with Work, but I was mesmerized by it, from beginning to end.
08/03/06
Oh wow - LOVE the title and every word after it!! The end is masterful and creepy at the same time. I don't know what else to say, other than this is AMAZING!!!
08/03/06
Oh, what a fantastic ending! Thank-you for this stroke of genius.
08/03/06
That was awesome. I loved the ending too.
08/05/06
I went into the Masters to see the caliber I hope to write at....to see if it's true that you're so way beyond my beginners level. Yep, it's true. I'm in awe of your story and know I've got plenty of work ahead of me, but you show me just what is possible. God Bless!
08/06/06
I admit I also wondered what this piece had to do with work, except maybe that it was told from the jailer/guard's point of view. I LOVED, LOVED the creativity of this entry. Very well-written and well-crafted. Superb story-telling.
08/08/06
Utterly fantastic!!!!! With five exclamation Marks. It was difficult to read through the mist of the waterfall that was cascading down my face - but I managed. Such a great, great story. I don't think I'll ever forget it. Thank you. And Kudos! Many of them!