The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1820 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/28/06
A very neat approach to the topic of walk - and unique thinking. Great job.
07/28/06
I agree with the above comment. This is a very unique way of dealing with the subject at hand. Short, to the point, and packed with insight. I like how you took this idea and made such an impact with so few words. Good job!
07/28/06
This is great. I wasn't expecting a cardboard tunnel. Well written, good flow. Very insightful. :)
08/01/06
Quite a different approach to the subject but interesting.
08/01/06
What a perfect word picture of walking with Christ! You do an excellent job of showing us how hard it can be in very few words. Great job!
Short and directly on point. To walk in such faith as to be blind folded, relying on your guide for your every step.
08/03/06
I remember a study like this once.. The church made a course up on the lawn, and each person that went through was able to change something around afterwords.. so no one could memorize the course. Every one had fun and it was a great object lesson.

I loved you story and the way it relates even to our daily walk. Not knowing sometimes where the next step will take us, yet with the Word in mind, we will not falter if our we let the Lord be our Guide..