The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1017 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/08/06
The traveling chair is an interesting object to carry your message through. But it works. Let everyone look up to the scripture. Let no one give it away. Searching and finding fits the story too.
Great job!
06/09/06
A very creative approach to the subject. I enjoyed your story. Two thoughts though--you need to watch your verb tenses, they don't always fit. Also, it would be easier to read if you put a line break between paragraphs.
06/10/06
Nice approach. As already mentioned spacing between paragraphs would make an easier read. Good job!
06/10/06
Really enjoyed reading this. The ending is totally unexpected.
06/11/06
Difficult read for a reader with no spacing, but an interesting read nontheless. Nicely done, and I will have to look up the scriptures on that stool...as suggested. Nice job of writing.
06/12/06
Very interesting story. Small technical note - at times you do more 'telling' than 'showing'. You have found a very inventive take on the theme, Well done.
06/13/06
What a great story! The chair made by the hands of the Master. I think this is excellent!
06/15/06
Your take on this topic is great. I agree that more showing would have made it come alive more. Your story plot is wonderful, though.