The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1385 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/14/06
Oh! What a beautifully poetic way to fulfill this topic...TO the brim and overflowing!! Just awesome - and so well crafted. Thank you for such a treasure! Touched the very depth of my soul, my heart, and left me breathless. Kudos.
04/14/06
This is gorgeous, and one of the best uses of the topic word that I've seen here. Way to go!
Touched my heart! Very well written! I admire your talent. ~Lynette
This should be read in a poetry reading or as a song with a great beat. Really came alive for me-visual and audible! The flow was marvelous and carried through the whole piece. I'm blown away!
04/15/06
I feel as though I am being extremely picky here. I loved the poem - it is truly wonderful work. My question is about the question mark after "Tomb: empty". It seems somehow inappropriate - might be just me, though. Great job.
04/16/06
Well crafted. Excellent flow. Loved it.
A manger, cross, tomb, sinner, PROMISE! Loved the promise fulfilled!
04/18/06
I'm not usually a big fan of poetry (although my daughter is a master at it, as is my best friend--sorry, guys!) but I've got to tell you--this grabbed and held my attention, had me on the edge of the chair with my face close to the monitor in anticipation. Beautiful. THIS is what poetry was meant to feel like! Thank you!
04/20/06
love this poem. congratulations
04/20/06
Wow, this is great. Congratulations on a well-deserved win. Beautiful and inspired!
04/20/06
Congratulations Stephanie! Well done.

Doug