The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1518 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/14/06
Beautiful! The God of the impossible at work! Prayer, time and God - you have painted a beautiful picture of restoration and hope. Just great!
02/15/06
A beautiful story of redemption. The line, "On a little used street on the wrong side of decision, she found her Damascus Road," bears repeating - it is lyrical.
02/16/06
This whole entry is wonderful, but the poem in particular touched my heart. Thank you so much!
Absolutely wonderful. I have written briefly on the same subject and I truly appreciate the message you have put forth.
Very touching. Beautifully written.
02/17/06
I agree with Leslie - that was my favourite line, too. This story was touching even when I assumed it was fiction. Your conclusion made it a beautiful testimony of God's grace and unfailing love. Well done!
02/17/06
What a testimony to the love and forgiveness of God. You have blessed us greatly by sharing this story. Thank you.
02/17/06
Benj, ya done good. This is touching and polished and all there. It was presented with a straightforward compassion that made me really pull for the girl. Good work.
02/17/06
What an inspirational piece - a wonderful story of a real-life prodigal, woven with the undeniable mercy and love of Jesus Christ. I was captivated from beginning to end. I can't see how this one could get any better. I hope to see it in the winner's circle.
02/17/06
What a testament of what God can do if we let Him.