The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1847 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/17/06
Your words painted pictures in this piece. You drew me right in. And I love how the first three stanzas of the poem build. Then the comfort and reassurance of the Father at the end is wonderful.
01/17/06
Impressive and heartfelt work. Your intro is filled with grace and your poem is perfect. Beautiful.
01/19/06
Your next-to-last stanza is awesome. Thank you so much!
01/19/06
Well done - thanks for sharing this with us, it helps it more real for those of us who've only seen it on the news.
01/19/06
Inspired ... wonderful and beautiful! Yes, everything will be new - all the storms will be forgotten. Beautiful.
01/20/06
Very special; both the introduction and the poem. Particularly liked the layeredness of ' “Home…,” whimpers my orphan heart./“Lost…,” echoes the ghost breeze of destruction.'
01/20/06
Very special; both the introduction and the poem. Particularly liked the layeredness of ' “Home…,” whimpers my orphan heart./“Lost…,” echoes the ghost breeze of destruction.'
01/21/06
Wow. That was really touching. Really hit the mark square on. Thank you for writing and sharing this wonderful piece!
01/22/06
The topic was awful but thought-inspiring. Your use of language is magnificent. Your poem ... well, words escape me. EXCELLENT writing!
01/22/06
Whenever I step up into the Advanced Category to read all these talented entries...I always wonder why I even bother to write; then I humbly limp, or sometimes crawl, back down to my Intermediate Room...and pray for forgiveness for my covetous spirit. Well written and very touching. Great talent here. God Bless!