The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1010 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/16/05
Every breath you breathe, every day you live -- you touch the lives of others for the Lord. Keep writing dear friend. May your voice ring loud and your purpose be fulfilled. Thank you for your testimony.
01/16/06
Thank you for putting words to what we all feel. Especially the writers of God's truth will see their disconnect from this world. He gives us the vision of His truth and the ability to relate it to other things. We clearly see the discord between His way and the ways of the world. In Hebrews 11, we learn about the lineage of faith, and Hebrews 11:13 (MKJV) tells us: These all died by way of faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off. And they were persuaded of them and embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth.

I was recently told that I tried too hard to fit in and that I would never fit in because God made me different. It is very liberating to no longer try to fit in. Thank you for your expression of this, and I am glad you recovered.
Very nicely written & from the heart!
01/21/06
You're not alone when you say you feel like a misfit at times. In these days and times, all Christians feel like misfits! But, stay the course, hold onto your faith, and one day we will receive our reward...an eternal home in heaven!




















01/21/06
Nice sharing of feeling and experience. I particularly liked your ending. As you go through life, you will find that as you hunger to work for God, God sometimes surprises you with what he has in mind!
Thank goodness not everyone is exactly like everyone else. If all we had were extrovert 'life of the party' types it would be a dull world indeed. Many of life's observers are the very best writers and thinkers. Thank you for this insightful piece!