The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1451 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/10/06
Oooooh, exciting! Was he an angel, the guy in the black beanie and the torn cargo pants? Well, even if he wasn't, this was well-written and suspenseful. Good job!
Awesome job! Keep up the good work.
01/11/06
Wonderful suspense! One of the week's best!
01/13/06
I've read this one a few times now and agree that it's a winner. Excellent pace, good characters, and I could feel the action. Definately kept me reading all the way through.

This author has a future. Great work!
This story left me breathless! Whew! Great job, Dust!
Great job! Very well written. Kept me interested all the way.
01/13/06
Wow! What a read! What a ride! Great job! (as always! :) )
01/13/06
Never knew where the screaming came from. Never know what happened to the man who helped Trey escape. But I have to agree it was an exciting read! I'd like to think the man was an angel...so I wouldn't feel badly that he was missing. Very well written.
01/14/06
Great job Dust, you never cheapskate us on details. You should be a film director or script-writer too, because you can see it all in your head before you ever get it on paper.
02/11/06
Ohhh... spooky. Plays out like a scene from a movie. I can see it. I can feel the adrenaline.
You write good stuff Dust. Kudos.