The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1289 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/22/14
This is superb!

God bless~
05/24/14
Wow. That's about what I have to say. There are not a lot of opportunities to compare a piece of writing to artwork, but this is one of them. Your artistry shows through in your language and the way you string your words together. The best part is that you did not sacrifice your message to accomplish it.

Great work!
05/25/14
As usual, your writing leaves me breathless. Your descriptive words have me searching the dictionary for their meanings, as I am from the south, and somewhat backwoods in my vocabulary. I learn so much from you.

What a great take on the spot on version of the topic.

I thoroughly enjoyed this fine piece! Excellent.
What a comedown you presented for a proud person. Your message at the end was just right. Good story!
05/29/14
The words paint a picture as vivid as the picture that was painted -- or words to the effect.

You vocabulary always leaves me wondering what I just read -- in a delightful way.

Blessings.
05/29/14
Congratulations!
God bless~
05/29/14
Congrats on your well deserved placing! Happy, happy day!
05/29/14
Congratulations!
05/29/14
Congratulations once again on the EC! Sorry I missed it the first time. I "proud as a peacock for you!"

Great writing here, truly!

Blessings, Lynn
05/30/14
Hi Judy -

What can I say? I was planning to send you a critique - but that's not necessary.

Congratulations on your win. Well done!

Trudy
06/04/14
Another vividly scripted and delightful story.

You are a Matisse with words!