The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1001 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/25/14
Hahahahahahaha!

This was funny. I loved the part about regaining
consciousness
from whiffing the sock!

Clever and well done.

God bless~
04/26/14
Great voice, great piece, very enjoyable and perfectly on topic.

I, too, loved the comment about the whiff of the socks. I had to read that whole paragraph to my 11-year-old son because it fits him to a tee. He didn't appreciate the humor as much as I did :)

Loved this one!
Hysterical. I enjoyed the entire read... especially the last line! Blessings.
Ha, great ending to a well done story.
04/29/14
Very funny, I enjoyed this, a great read and clever ending!
04/29/14
Very funny, I enjoyed this, a great read and clever ending!
05/01/14
Congrats!

God bless~
05/01/14
I knew this one would be up there! Congratulations!
05/01/14
You are witty and clever...this was much fun to read. I can relate to making "mincemeat" out of the closet. I often have to hunt for a baseball sock that could be anywhere if our dog finds it first and hides it. She likes the dirty ones. Great writing and congratulations!
05/02/14
Oh Joe, this was such a hoot! It takes a lot to make me laugh out loud at something written. It has to be really funny. This was spot on! And, I agree about the identity of the dryer. :)

Congratulations!
05/02/14
Very entertaining piece. Had me laughing clean through. Thank you for giving me a morning pick-me-up to go along with my Starbucks. And Congrats on the EC!