The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 628 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/17/14
I really enjoyed this devotional and the walk down memory lane. Ditto to all your memories. AND I'm gonna have to google the dog butt thing. Thanks for sharing...you've given me some things to think about.
04/19/14
Awww. I was smiling through this whole thing. I miss the days of "real communication" --- and where "faceless individuals" stand in cyberspace able to get info about any individual without their consent. However, there is a infinitesimal amount of good in advancing in technology, reasons of which we all have differing answers, but reasons nonetheless.

Okay, off my soapbox now! LOL. I'm just an old fashioned gal what can I say?

I loved your entry, it will make many stop and ponder the world of yesteryear, today, and glimpse visions of the future.

Nicely done!

God bless~
04/19/14
Oops sorry: Correction below!
I hit the button before I read it through!! Sorry...

Awww. I was smiling through this whole thing. I miss the days of "real communication." Whereas today there are "faceless individuals" who stand in cyberspace able to get info about any individual without their consent.

However, there is a infinitesimal amount of good with the advancement in technology, reasons of which will invariably differ, but reasons nonetheless.

Okay, off my soapbox now! LOL. I'm just an old fashioned gal what can I say?

I loved your entry, it will make many stop and ponder the world of yesteryear, today, and glimpse visions of the future.

Nicely done!

God bless~
Good personal testimony.

The way of the world can open up the wide gate which lead us upon the broad road which leads to destruction. This is part of Satan's continued plan of deception through lies.

You are correct we need to stay in God's word to find his way for us.