The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 921 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/10/14
Oh my goodness!

This blessed me and touched my soul.

I had tears flowing as I read this magnificent poem that was beautiful, peaceful, and a witness to His amazing love.

Clearly one of the most beautiful poems I've read in some time, and amongst the top ten favorites so far.

I felt the Holy Spirit moving throughout this powerful piece.

I' sure it'll touch many hearts this week.

Keep shining His light and writing for His glory.

God bless you~

You are a poet no doubt! I love this poem in that it makes so much sense and is a thing of beauty!
04/13/14
Superb poem. Great rhythm and right on topic. My favorite lines were

"In this solitude my spirit soars,
to a plateau above my worries"

and

"Slowly I rise to fall to my knees"

That one will stay with me a long time. Well done.
Just beautiful.
Whoops. Hadnt finished my comment - pressed the wrong button! This is a wonderful outpouring of the heart in such a lovely poem that flows with truth, experience and thankfulness to God. Lovely.
04/13/14
A lovely tranquil feeling swept over me as I read your awesome poem. You did a wonderful job conveying rest in peaceful mornings.

I look forward to seeing more of your delightful, insightful, and spiritual insights.
04/13/14
I could see the sunlight dancing across the hills and feel it's warmth. I could hear the ocean roar and fee the peace your poem describes. A writer can get no better compliment than that his or her work has made their audience feel what they were trying to convey, and you absolutely did that here.

Amazing job. Thanks for sharing it with us.
04/14/14
Your prose is delightfully profound and lovely to consider.

A wonderful reminder that mornings with Him keep my sanity and refresh my soul.
04/15/14
This is a lovely, well written poem with a wonderful message of peace.

Thanks for sharing.
04/15/14
Very nice. This is dripping with peace. Your skill as a poet shines. Well done!
04/15/14
Absolutely beautiful. This is exactly how I feel about my morning prayer and Word time with God, but I couldn't have expressed it so well, and with rhyme! Thank you for this blessing.
04/16/14
Excellent! Warm and glowing with calm assurance. Don't know a lot about poetry, but I know what I like. It felt like I was right there in those glorious morning moments in God's presence.
Great job!
I knew you would do well with this poem. It will not be long before you reach Master level. I enjoy your work! This poem is a keeper for sure! I look forward to next week's entry.

God Bless!
04/17/14
Congrats Lynn!

I'm thrilled that the judges recognized this splendid piece of beauty.

I'm so happy for you!

God bless~
04/17/14
Congratulations! Beautiful!
This is a lovely piece. You have such a way of calming my soul. Congratulations on ranking 2nd in your level and 12 overall. Happy Dance!!
04/23/14
Just realized that I forgot to congratulate you on this great piece Lynn. #12 overall! That was 12 ahead of me. I'm so glad for you! Looks like I better shape up. Wonderful job!