The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 934 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/16/14
Ha! Great ending. And the beginning was wonderful too with the "she's fooling you" line. My daughter takes part in very similar actions.

I was just a touch lost as to how she made her money in the beginning. May want to add a bit of clarity to that in later versions.

All in all this was a very enjoyable read. The childish justification for her actions made me cringe at my own children going through that phase.
03/16/14
A very enjoyable, pictorial read, with gentle humour flowing throughout - like the allusion to Freud - though I'm afreud I noticed a couple of tense changes. They were very minor typos, but the momentum of the yarn made these very easy to overlook.
03/18/14
Oh, I'm cringing! I can totally relate to your MC. I was a tree-climbing menace-- and I hate to recall it--but a thief too on a couple of occasions.

I enjoyed the fun style throughout.
03/18/14
I enjoyed your creative flare, but I had trouble following all of the stories, individually and collectively. I got a little lost from the North Sea to the baths and then back to the brothers watching their sister. At the end, I saw how everything fit together, which was charming.