The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 895 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/07/14
A well written devotion. I like the way you bookended the Bible.
Thanks for sharing.
02/10/14
Wonderful! God's plan for mankind revealed.
02/11/14
A nice devotional with lots of good Scripture. I could see the bookend theme throughout with - the beginning and the end, - genesis to Revelation, - and of course your mention of the literal bookends.

You might try "Jan's Writing Basics" in the forms. She is having classes on the categories the judges use for this contest. Please mention my name, Vonnie, when you get there. Thanks and thanks for sharing!
02/11/14
Encouraging and insightful. I find myself motivated to dig into the Word.
02/11/14
I like the way you have developed the topic - bookends on the shelf and the bookends within the Bible. I like the 'big picture' approach of seeing the Bible's beginning and the Bible's end connected in its imagery and theology. Well done.
02/11/14
A challenging devotional that draws one more into the message of God's Word. Yes, Jesus is the central position in the Genesis and Revelation Bookends. Thank you!
You have an interesting use of the theme.

Nice work with the word limitation.
02/13/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
Congratulations on ranking 4th in your level and 18 overall! The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.