The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 638 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/30/14
This devotion is well written, full of good information and it is encouraging.

You are insightful and knowledgeable of God's Word.

Well done. Thanks for sharing.
Some good thought went in the article.

It was easy to follow, no side excursions.

Good information for us to think about even before we might be in the dark tunnel.
02/02/14
Your article is woven together nicely. Thanks for sharing.

One piece of constructive feedback. Your opening question and Can I be honest with you? is rhetorical. No one wants someone to be dishonest when writing, speaking, et al.

Someone sharing this advice with me so I'm passing it along. Nice story with a great message.
02/04/14
Very interesting devotional, I enjoyed it. Thank you.

God bless~
This is a great devotion. I like how you described a real life story that many can relate to. The only red ink I have is to look at the times you used night in the opening. You could fix that with some restructuring. Your transition to the Biblical message was seamless. Your message was spot on and you did a nice job on writing on topic.
Congratulations on ranking 8 in your level and 28 overall. (The highest rankings can be found on the message boards.)