The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 680 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/05/13
This was so powerful! There is so much truth to this entry. I've heard about many cases in which you refer.

Good job, good message, and thank you for sharing.

God bless~
08/05/13
Excellent message and very well written. None of us are perfect and no church is perfect, but God is our rock.
08/06/13
Hey, great entry. You did a great job mixing in information and avoiding straight dialogue, it was seamless. There are a number of minor errors that a few good editing passes would catch. Chose instead of choose, typos like that.

I enjoyed it, you told it well.

08/06/13
A very good story on a subject many of us can relate to. When I was younger I attended my son's Christian school church. It was a fine school but some of the church members were gossip mongers. I stopped going after a few months and it left a back taste in my mouth for church. You tell it very well.

Blessings, Lynn
This is an awesome piece. The things some people do in the name of religion. It doesn't matter which church or denomination there are people who use power in a way to build themselves up, not Jesus. I really liked how you handled this and think the timing is perfect and only could be done by your obedience to God's nudging. Bless you for your strength and courage. The prayer was great way to end the devotion.
08/08/13
Im glad you wrote on this tough subject. There is way abuse going on in the church and people need to take a stand. Thanks. Keep Writing
08/08/13
Congratulations! God bless~
Congratulations for placing 5 in your level and 29 overall! (Highest rankings can found on the message boards)Happy Dance!!