The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1445 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/05
I enjoyed your story and use of a wedding scene. Very well written.
11/15/05
Beauty is fleeting, but a woman who loves the Lord is to be praised! Thanks for sharing:)
11/15/05
Awesome! I consider this a nail hit on the head, a perfect definition. Thanks.
11/16/05
Great story! It touched me on many levels!! :)
Very nicely done from start to finish. Loved the start (in the past) and the back-to-the-future ending. :-)
The title summed it up well! What a delightful story embracing a whole lot of truth. Well done, Suz! A winner in my book!
11/17/05
Wow! What a great job on this Suz! So bittersweet, yet you know, in God's eyes we never fade. Loved this! :)
11/17/05
Oh, this is a delightful, touching story - with so much truth wrapped up in it. Great job!
So much light and truth reflected here and such clear and important reminders. A pleasure to read.
11/19/05
This was a wonderful, bittersweet reminder, not only of the fleeting of physical beauty, but how we have to stay connected with our loved ones even if they can't rember us.
11/20/05
Difficult POV to write from convincingly and without confusion but you pulled it off. Well done. I like the fact that you differentiate between glamour and beauty. Yeggy
11/21/05
Wow, this one is amazing Suzanne! When it started I thought "Aw, not just a romance is it!" but it was soo much more. I think I'll share it with some of the aged care OTs at work. Well done!
11/22/05
Beautiful Suz, I loved the child's perspective on things - especially the "dead flowers". You've captured the innocence of youth, the concern of middle age and the frailty of the aged. Most importantly, you've captured the eternal truth. Love that last line...
11/23/05
oh Suz- this is beautiful! and very creative. good job! love kaz