The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 939 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/11/13
This was so enjoyable, on topic, and relevant about what's happening in FW's!

Good ditty, and uplifting poem. Thanks for this clever entry.

God bless~
05/11/13
What a great tribute to us Challengeers! Loved the rhyming and rhythm. You might have missed a beat with the last line. I know why you had fun with this one. I did too!
05/12/13
This poem and words of encouragement were great. The poem stayed right on topic and loved reading the rhyme. Such a blessing to be a part of Faith Writers. God bless you as you continue to rhyme on God's time. Love it.
Wow! This is a sizzling tribute to us all. Thank you for such a delightful piece . . .
I like how you captured the essence of the challenge, especially the friendships formed here at FaithWriters. Nicely done.
05/13/13
Fantastic tribute to the collective creative genius which we have the privilege of reading each week. Good one!
Oh I love this. You make writing poems look like a breeze. The fact that this did so well even though you mentioned FW and the challenge (which is usually discouraged because the top ten overall are published in an anthology where the reader may not have any knowledge of FW or the challenge) is a true testament to your incredible talent. My back is acting up a tad, but I'm so happy for you I just have to do my Happy Dance!! HAPPY DANCE!!!