The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 855 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/08/13
I can relate to the struggle here - and God has never let me go, either. I am so thankful. Thanks for the reminder!
This is a beautiful tribute to your mother. Music is a powerful media that God uses to reach our hearts. Thanks for sharing your touching testimony. Keep writing. God Bless.
03/10/13
Beautiful testimony. Thanks for sharing it.
A great piece! Powerful emotions. I love that line from the hymn about grace binding us like a fetter. The bungee analogy was very effective. Great testimony and well written.
Thanks for sharing such a tender well written memory.
This is so beautiful. You brought tears to my eyes. When my mom died I played the song How am I Supposed to Live Without You over and over until the tears blinded me and I had to pull over. I think your bungee cord example is perfect. Remember when you quote a song to include a footnote with the title and composer. Congratulations! Happy Dance!
03/14/13
Congratulations! God bless~
03/14/13
Great job on this one Lori, Thank God for mother's, bungee cords and memories.
Well deserved 2nd place win. Congratulations.
Congratulations on ranking 12 overall!! (So close, but keep at it and you'll get there!)