The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 964 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/02/13
Beautifully written, and I loved the concluding comments NIcely done.

God bless~
Great slant on the topic. Good visually descriptive phrase about the Italian auctioneer. In deed, we do have a "Heavenly accent", especially in our reactions to circumstances, which non-Christians have difficulty understanding. : ) Nice job.
Nicely done. "Heavenly Accent"... love it! Keep writing.
I love reading well written non fiction (at least I'm assuming this is true!)
Purely devotional and inspirational.
No red ink just a whole lot of respect!
03/06/13
Thank you all for your comments! They were so encouraging! And yes Terry, the story is true!
"In closing I shall ask the more important question, “How did I get my Heavenly accent”? It doesn’t make sense since I was originally born and raised in sin. In fact one of my oldest ancestors left a place called Eden and settled the whole human race in our own selfish, meaningless lives with no thought of God. But you see, way back, before even the foundations of this Universe, I have had a Father who has spoken and caused mountains to tremble, raging storms to cease, the sick to be made whole. Actually, I do know where I got my Heavenly accent, I inherited it from His Son."

This is magnificent
Congratulations on ranking 31 overall!