The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1302 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/12
I love this! Sounds like something that might really happen... or maybe it did? Very enjoyable read.
09/14/12
This is well written and very sweet!!
09/14/12
I liked the way you grabbed the reader's attention in the beginning. This is a cute story.
09/14/12
Hmmm? Sounds like a bit of romance is cooking before the steak. I loved this and do hope for the MC it is a true story; but, then, I'm a hopeless romantic. Anything that makes me sigh with an "Awe, way to go, God!" will keep me reading to see what happens next. I want more to this story!
09/15/12
This is a sweet story. I really enjoyed it. What a way to meet!
09/20/12
Awesome and sweet story ... congratulations on the HC honors! Well deserved.
09/20/12
Congratulations! Just a wonderful entry...loved it...

God Bless, Lynn
09/20/12
Congratulations! Just a wonderful entry...loved it...

God Bless, Lynn
Congrats! I loved your entry,a great ending for a good start for two people who loves God.
09/20/12
Congratulations on your HC Camille. What a lovely,sweet and tender story this is. I want more!
09/20/12
Something's cooking all right... So you met by accident?
So much understated strength in your descriptions that bring it all to life, so a big "Well done" on your HC.
09/20/12
Thank you to all of you who have commented on my entry. Many of you had asked if this was a "true story" about how I met my hubby.

It is my aunt's story, and I thought it was so good I used it for my story/entry for the week.

So thanks. Oh, and by the way I met my hubby when I was a teenager. So, that I will save for another time!

God bless you all~
I really enjoyed this. It's so out of the box and fresh. I enjoyed every bit of it.

The only red ink I might suggest would be to instead of using taglines like he said, use that spot to show the reader the emotional state of the character. For example something like this "I'm sorry." The tears welled up in my eyes as I attempted to choke back the sobs. Hopefully, not only does it show who is speaking but gives a visual picture for the reader.

I really enjoyed your message and so know that God does exactly things like your story. It makes me wonder how many opportunities we have missed because our anger or embarrassment stopped us from following God's gentle nudge. This is an interesting story. You covered the topic in a fresh way and really showed how much God loves us and is watching over us. Congratulations on your HC and for placing 14 overall! Happy Dance!!
09/21/12
Congratulations on another H.C. this week! Hope you enjoyed stepping out of the box as much as we did reading your entry. More to come? Terrific!
10/02/12
Congratulations Camille! Good job! Keep it up! :)