The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1263 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/16/12
I Loved this well defined character driven entry. It was replete with imagery, memories and a hint of what was and what is yet to come!

Great ending. Nice story telling. This would be a wonderful short story. I would love to know what happens with their reunion.

Come on...more!

Thanks. God bless~
08/18/12
I enjoyed the great descriptions of food and scenes. Well written, interesting and romantic.
08/19/12
What a banquet! The menu, as you described it, sounded so delicious. Well written, it finished leaving me wanting to know what happened next.
08/21/12
You descriptions were vivid ... they made me hungry! Wonderful story, spot on topic and excellently crafted. This flowed so easily. Nice job!
This is a lovely description of fine foods. I can't even begin to imagine something like that. I'd love to know more about the mysterious Colette and the MC. Be careful with the descriptions that you don't go too far creating what is known as purple prose. Personally, I think it varies from each reader about how much descriptions are given. personally, I'm more of an action girl but nonetheless was still able to appreciate the artistry in your words. You definitely nailed the topic and spattered it with just a touch of hidden romance and suspense. Good job.
08/22/12
This made me hungry, and still on the diet side of the challenges. LOL Alas, I know I shall never get to taste most, maybe all, of the delicious foods mentioned here. Well written. God bless!
08/23/12
Congrats! God Bless~