The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 729 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/09/12
This was something out of a science fiction novel, as it resonated truths concerning the dark enemy.

I liked the clever way of speaking about the battlefield of the mind, and the infiltrating through the media. Which is SO TRUE!

Great job...and well written.

Thanks. God bless~
08/10/12
Brimming with spiritual truth! I liked the view you took on the topic and your creative story to bring forth the truth of the enemies plot to control the diet of our minds...believers need to wake up and hear! Very effective expose'!
Wonderful imagery. Great article!! What an interesting and creative way to get the message of the danger believers are in from spending too much time in front of the TV and too little time in God's Word.
Wonderful imagery. Great article!! What an interesting and creative way to get the message of the danger believers are in from spending too much time in front of the TV and too little time in God's Word.
08/13/12
Such eeriness and gloom, but portraying so much truth. Great visual imagery was evoked with this well written entry. Good job. God bless!
Wow this is a powerful story. You grabbed my attention immediately. Your point has to make any reader stop and think about what has been filling their own minds. You did a great job with this, weaving suspense and conflict to the very last word.