The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1186 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/11/12
Nice job with the topic. I loved the interlacing of the testament with the story overall. I liked this well written story. Thank you.

God bless~
05/11/12
I love the way you have used a lighter, modern approach to telling the familiar story while joining it to the more traditional Scripture verses. Cleverly written article.
05/13/12
I really enjoyed how this was written with such a sense of humor, and Jonah and his 'troublings' are always some of the scriptures that keep me thoughtful of how stubborn us humans can be.

Really liked this, good read.
05/15/12
An interesting approach relooking at the story of Jonah. Nice take on the topic.
I love the first line. It grabbed my attention immediately. I also enjoyed the little breaks of humor sprinkled throughout this pertinent message.
05/16/12
Nice work on an age old story that so many know. I liked the updated look at Jonah's progressions and the focus in keeping with the topic. Not sure ending it with a question helped the overall piece but it is a fascinating thing to ponder.

I enjoyed this so much. Nice work!
05/16/12
Wow! Good job! We just went through a series on Jonah at my church and this was well written. God bless!
Congratulations for placing 11th in level 3!
oops I meant 10th!