The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 716 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/10/12
Very moving piece. Nice job.
05/10/12
I felt the emotion and longing of the MC's heart as I read this. Beautifully and powerfully written. Good job! God bless!
05/11/12
This was simply beautiful in on so many levels. Thank you for this poignant and touching entry.

God Bless~
05/13/12
This is very moving, it made me want to seek out the wearisome soul and hold her, hoping to comfort, and rejoicing when the King of Kings at last drew her near.

Good read. Intriguing.
05/15/12
A very well expressed piece. In Christ alone we can be set free to have Him carry for us such a load of burdens. Thanks for sharing this. Nicely written!
This is really beautiful. I sense there is even more to these lines than I am able to grasp because poetry isn't my strongest suit. However, with what I did understand, it touched my heart. Life is a tiresome journey. Though I have had death phobias my entire life, I have no doubt when my time is at hand God will be with me and whisper Draw near.
05/16/12
Such a touching and beautiful piece. I was pleasantly surprised how the concluding "Draw near" line gripped me deep within. It was like I could hear His voice. Thanks for that!
05/17/12
These are very beautiful words. They would be somewhat depressing except for your wonderful ending of "Draw Near." Covers a range of emotions. I enjoyed it.