The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1050 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/03/12
It is truly a delight to read about the testimony to this kind of "Rich" in God's kingdom!

One who loves His children and provides a good example of His love to them is a treasure beyond measure!

Thank you for sharing!
This was a fascinating read. I liked how you captured the topic in a very unusual way. You also opened my eyes to other parts of the world.
Greetings -

Thank you for sharing this true story. It's such a delight to know that you listen to our Lord.
05/05/12
This was truly beautiful and the last line said it all. Thank you for this inspiring and powerful entry.

God bless~
05/07/12
This is quite interesting and a great picture of what God can do through one person who hears and obeys Him. Good writing.
05/07/12
Your words painted such a powerful picture of hope. To see the progression from enemies to neighbors was so moving. I could truly picture this small village in my mind and felt like I was watching the whole story unfold. So well written and a wonderful message as well. Nice job!
05/09/12
This entry brought tears to my eyes. I love the message. Good writing and well told. Thanks for sharing. God bless.
05/09/12
An example of what it means to be rich in good works.
Congratulations for ranking 10th in level three!