The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1132 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful message ... you got a a great amount in a short article. May many be blessed by your testimony. God bless!
03/15/12
A well-written piece about an amazing child. Thanks for sharing this story.
03/16/12
Oh my this was so touching. What a lovely read. I enjoyed this story so much. Amazing little girl.

Thank you for sharing.

God BLess~
03/16/12
This was wonderful! Such a story of triumph, reminding us that you can't have great victory without a great challenge. So well written and it was so easy to fall in love with this amazing little lady ... and to admire her amazing parents too!
A good read and very well written. Amazing little girl!
Awesome story! It really touched me. Thank-you!!
03/21/12
A touching story that speaks deep into the heart in putting across what it really means achievement. The challenging effort and the rewarding results know no bounds the determination of the loving parents. Thank you for sharing this. God bless.
03/21/12
This brought tears to my eyes. It was so touching and wonderfully written. Thanks for sharing. God bless!
03/22/12
You educated, inspired and encouraged us all in a few paragraphs. Thanks for taking time to write.
03/22/12
A hearty Congratulations!
God Bless you~
03/22/12
This is beautiful ... what a great message concerning autistic and special needs children. They may need more attention, but in no way less love than "normal" kids.

Congrats on your well-deserved EC!
03/22/12
It takes God's grace to discern beauty and growth where all the voices are screaming, "Don't waste your time!" Thank you for drawing us closer to his grace, and congratulations on a well-deserved first place.
03/22/12
Just a wonderful and touching story! My son was born with a severe heart defect and a couple other disabilities and he has achieved so much and he has been such a joy in my life, it makes me shudder to think how many babies are aborted when the parents are told their baby isn’t “perfect” but has a defect. Oh, the joy I would have been cheated out of—as your story so beautifully shows. Congratulations on a well deserved win…Applause, Applause, Applause.
03/23/12
This story is simply wonderful. I found myself applauding for the little girl's accomplishments. Congratulations on a well deserved EC.
03/23/12
Touching story...thank you for sharing!
God's word never returns empty. I love how this story conveys the fruit of obedience, grace, trust and so much more.Congratulations.