The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1334 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/10/12
Awww, absolutely beautiful. Heart wrenching and happy too, and drew me right in from the beginning. Excellent writing.
What a great, heart warming story!
02/11/12
Just...loved...this!
02/12/12
Wow - I enjoyed this story so much! Nicely done, well written and very different. Great job.

God Bless~
Oh how I love this! I could so relate to the teenage drama, being sick and having an amazing son! Great take on the topic. I'm sure it will rank quite high.
02/13/12
Tissue alert! WOW! Your end brought me to tears. And I saw it coming, too, like I always do when watching my favorite movie for the . . . oh, I lost count . . . time. Great writing.
02/14/12
Oh, I love this... I know someone in a similar situation, and her teenage daughter appears to be acting similar to how the MC thought her son was behaving in the beginning of the story. I can only hope that her story has a similar ending.
WOW!
02/16/12
Wow, this was a touching story. Wonder if it is based on a true story? Well done!
I like this story. I like how the MC is uncertain and imperfect and how the son does the unexpected. It gives us hope for our children, no matter how much they change as they grow. Good story!